Sunday, January 9, 2011

Introduction!

hey hey hey.. My name is Mackenzie and I am currently a junior studying PPPM and Political Science. I was previously involved with NEDCO, the Neighborhood Economic Development Corporation, where my interest in non profit business was really sparked. When I grow up I hope to work with HUD in low income housing, or a program like the Boys and Girls Club. I think that this class will really help me to narrow down my career aspects and hopefully I will come out with a better understanding of the way non profits run. I would say the main reason I am interested in non profits is because of the good they contribute to society and the all out focus on contribution and not at all on the bottom line.

The purpose of this blog is to interact with my PPPM 280 discussion group. I will be responding to readings and posts by my group members as well as possibly commenting on class. Let the fun begin.. .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment